Friday 5 December 2014

27+3 Weeks - Third trimester.





27 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant..
Tummy is officially the perfect pillow for Dexter!

Ever had the harsh reality hit that in less than 13 weeks, you're going to be fully responsible - not just for yourself - but for another little human being? It is one of the most scariest yet exciting thought I've ever had.

Every kick, wriggle and movement reminds me how, shortly, my little bump munchkin will no longer be a bump munchkin but a breathing, living, kicking, crying, pooping machine.. & I honestly can't wait. 

Being a mother was always something i'd wanted. My little miracle baby hidied from the doctors, the pregnancy tests & survived me having a crazy week in Ibiza before finally letting me and his daddy know he was tucked away, snug and warm in my tummy. I was 8 weeks pregnant..& our lives changed forever.

I look forward to every midwife appointment - even the ones where they steal my blood - just to hear bump's heartbeat, to hear that he's healthy and he's okay. I never felt like I was good at anything in life til now. Being a mummy is something I am going to do to the best of my ability. I'll not be perfect, I know i'll make mistakes. But isn't that what being a parent is about? Learning? Growing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment