Thursday 4 December 2014

My First Blog..


I've been sat here for about an hour contemplating how to start this blog. I have no idea how to use blogger, so please ladies and gentlebobs, bare with me :)

I've always started blogs, then stopped because I wondered what was the point, who would care what I had to say? But I realise now - that isn't the point. Blogging is expressing. t's permitting the world to see me for me, the goofy,witty,brit girl that I am. 

I'm not a fantastic writer 'per say' but I'm an expressive writer. I'm honest, I'm real & my posts are raw. I'm just a 22 Year old Mummy to be, trying to do the best I can.

I'd like to think this blog will reflect me, my life and my journey. My aim is to cover topics and subjects that I'd personally like to read about and hopefully some of you guys will too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment